last wednesday - regret it too much, wish I could turn back time

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
I am so ashamed, I drank a hell of a lot of straight vodka, phoned a friend, told her to come over, told her I wanted to die and that she should kill me, texted my best friend telling him I was drunk, then posted on facebook about how Id genuinely considered suicide but downed alcohol instead. I was drunk and subconciously I guess I wanted people to know how I was feeling, but I had never planned on telling anyone, but I was so smashed that I had no idea what I was saying. I dont actually intend on ending my life, sometimes its tempting but in reality I DONT want to die. But when I was drunk I guess I wanted someone to know I d been thinking about it every single day for years and making plans. I just feel like an idiot now and dont know how to face my friends, they seem really awkward around me, understandably. I am normally a very sensible person, I d never drunk alcohol before and I was hoping itd allow me to forget a few things, but unfortunately it did not have the effect I intended. Now everyone thinks I am an attention seeker and thats quite embarressing. I did not drink it for attention, when I was smashed I did want attention, but then who doesnt want to be noticed subconciously? I just hope someone I know reads this. And confronts me.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Just explain to your friends that you were feeling a bit down,got drunk and feel like you made a fool of yourself. Then apologise for being drunken bum. Laugh it off as one of those nights and they'll soon forget about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00