Lately..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Clementine, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clementine

Clementine Well-Known Member

I want to take a break from chat. It will be hard because I rely on it so much because I don't have much else going on in my life or anyone I can really talk to. I really want to do, I want everyone else to have a break from me too because I feel like I am on so much. I don't know, this post is stupid.

2. Nelly1921

Nelly1921 Well-Known Member

Hey Clem,

Your post isn't stupid. I can understand you wanting to take a break from chat. Please don't take a break though if you feel like people in chat need a break from you. You are after all, the fabulous Clem that brings me a smile when you enter the room. If you feel it would be best for you, take care and know that chat will be there should you decide that you need some support or people to talk to.

(inserts heaps of hugs cause I don't know how to do any good emotes in forums)

3. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

Please don't take a break :( . If you feel this site isn't good for you, then of course, do what is good for you. But I want you to stay.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
  4. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

I like seeing you in chat. I usually check out who is there before I drop in. When I see you there, I am inclined to join the group.

5. Clementine

Clementine Well-Known Member

lol :bunny:

6. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.