latest message from my voices (kind of scary!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emily83

they said to me.. loud in my ear,

hey.... are you ever going to find a purpose in your life?

have you even found it?

it was very scary- and i responded out loud... no, not yet

emily

snarrylover

I have no experience with voices but I imagine a firm and solid approach is best. Let them know who the boss is! "Not yet" is key because you are still looking.

:hug:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
i've enough stuff going on with me without the voices- yeah they can be scary.. especially at night when they seem to always be worse

emily
May I ask why do you hear voices.. psychosis,schizophrenia? For me, medications caused them, zopiclone mostly, I was hearing voices every few nights then I got taken off zopiclone and they stopped so that was great :) Best advice I can give you is try and distract yourself from the voices or ignore them, its easier said than done but thats what I did =) xxx

emily83

May I ask why do you hear voices.. psychosis,schizophrenia? For me, medications caused them, zopiclone mostly, I was hearing voices every few nights then I got taken off zopiclone and they stopped so that was great :) Best advice I can give you is try and distract yourself from the voices or ignore them, its easier said than done but thats what I did =) xxx

well i've got this forum if i need it- i forgot about it for a while, but i'm back now

and the voices?

just part of my multiple diagnoses..

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Ah,I see. Well good luck with your treatment and possible recovery..you have us to lean on. :hug:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
You have nothing to apologize for, rant/talk/went all you want =) We're here for you :)

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
The only voices I've ever heard are the time I heard someone say my name out loud, and once when I was laying in bed and someone whispered my name in my ear. It was scary and I didn't have the guts to respond...maybe I'll try that if it happens again and maybe figure out what the voices want.

emily83

i've had that.

but only once when someone i really liked never came round to see us anymore....

now the voices are just normal hear in your head type voices...

Kirovski22

I know how you feel. I hear voices but it's usually episodic. I have four people in my head and in those episodes its like being around people that wont stop arguing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00