Latuda

littlelucy

Does anyone have experience taking Latuda? They just increased it for my depression. I'm leery about taking it in the first place.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Weight gain is a possibilty from the class of drugs to which this belongs to. This can affect 1 in 10 people. It may also cause orthostatic hypotension and syncope so it is something which you should be aware of particularly as your dose has been increased. So I assume that regular and appropriate clinical monitoring will be undertaken. Also, grapefruit juice should be avoided whilst on this drug as it can increase the blood levels of Latuda.

Naturally I assume you have been supplied with a patient information leaflet detailing side effects and cautions associated with this drug. If not, then I can upload one here.

Vanquished

I took Latuda for a few months. I found the med extremely helpful. It pulled me out of a funk I had been in for months. In fact this is the first med I clearly noticed improvement on, and that was after years and years of trying a ton of different meds. I was shocked.

However and unfortunately I developed tarniv dyskanesia (TD) from it so had to stop taking it. The TD resolved within a couple months after I stopped it. I was saddened that I had to stop it after finally finding one that helped.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00