Laugh Faktory

RCee

Woman rescues a cat that was trapped and noisy, takes it home with her and is desperate to locate the owner and the big, as in big cat is surly, very loud, aggressive, grumpy and destructive...

https://www.craigslist.org/about/best/ric/6881185958.html

She had no idea what a bobcat is. LOL
*rofl
Seriously dying over her that was the best I ever read all year .. look at the pointed “feathered” ears lol
Lol
Lol
Lol
You made my year KM this is just pure gold hahahahhaah man

RCee

*rofl
Seriously dying over her that was the best I ever read all year .. look at the pointed “feathered” ears lol
Lol
Lol
Lol
The tail!!!!
i mean even domesticated we all know what kind and usually domesticated bobs are more orange color lol cause of breeding lol

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
*rofl
Lol
Lol
Lol
What can be fun is people that move into the area that have never heard a bobcat scream especially in the dark of the night when all else is silent. Naturally it is like the snipe hunting prank and we claim the cat is a ghost, demon, sasquatch or other cryptoid.

It can be scary if you don't know what exactly is making those such infernal sounding noises. LOL I just tell them a bobcat is a food processor wearing a fur coat. :)

Last edited:

RCee

What can be fun is people that move into the area that have never heard a bobcat scream especially in the dark of the night when all else is silent. Naturally it is like the snipe hunting prank and we claim the cat is a ghost, demon, sasquatch or other cryptoid.

It can be scary if you don't know what exactly is making those such infernal sounding noises. LOL I just tell them a bobcat is a food processor wearing a fur coat. :)
I remember first time I ever heard “woman screaming” but wasn’t humanpitch black of night.
was taught to always go in pairs to bring the trash bin out to the main road.
of course adults like to scare you…….
That night was a small reminder of why…. Still to this day not sure what “cat “.. puma , ML, or such if really out there. I was living in Appalachian mountains at the time Tennessee Kentucky border . …. Sound always follows me

I’m used to nature… but that sound….
also weird lol was seeing “free range” box turtles just walking along roads and into the surrounding forests. Trying to tell people that turtles are huge and roam freely … lol they look at me like I’m crazy 😂.
traveling different places in the USA has shown me how vast differences there are and the normalcy of things that to others are not so normal 😂

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00