• Do You Use The SF App? - If you do, even just for notifications, please can you like the post in forum news / announcements? Ty :) (Just collecting numbers)

lets help each other through the pain

DrownedFishOnFire

🙉🙈🙊
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
How is kratom working for you @DrownedFishOnFire and do you think the States are going to lose access to this?

Im starting to think its inconsistent and not sure if what source im getting from is legit. Different strains and doses and all of that jazz.

The loose powder form i got online honestly tastes like matcha or some type of green tea while another brand source i brought from smoke shop 2 variation different reaction. Im honestly not sure if its a legit thing or a dud. Pill forms did nothing while the loose powder form did cause a bad rebound headache.

Fleurise

Whenever life plants you, bloom with grace.
Chat Pro
Started to over my old day cold and now in pain again. This time hip and down one leg. Hard to think straight thru pain to things that will help alievate it.

Walker

✮.·.☆ Mr. Fantastical ☆.·.✮
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
The loose powder form i got online honestly tastes like matcha or some type of green tea while another brand source i brought from smoke shop 2 variation different reaction. Im honestly not sure if its a legit thing or a dud. Pill forms did nothing while the loose powder form did cause a bad rebound headache.
Ouch. So not working out that amazing huh? That's too bad, I've been hearing about kratom for, geez, at least 15 years or so but have been ignoring it. Now that we're going to regulate it or start killing it I'm considering it (out there in the realm of potentials) and it sounds sketchy as hell. I haven't gotten to chat it up with but one other person though.

1964dodge

when you help others you help yourself
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Started to over my old day cold and now in pain again. This time hip and down one leg. Hard to think straight thru pain to things that will help alievate it.
i'm sorry you're suffering, I hope it gets better soon. can you do anything for the pain

extraterrestrialone

Assembled words vs disjointed thought
SF Supporter
i thnk have not seen this post until just now 5ish on sunday may 12 afternoon. pain. i have and it is worst when i sit, lie down stand or walk for prolonged periods. my muscles and joints get stiff and full of pain. i call it something like 4 to 7. but maybe it is not so much the pain that is the most troubling as a feeling of burning running from my hips down to my feet where there are areas of something that feels like i’m stepping on objects mixed with some numbness in my toes. doctors look and poke around and are not impressed. they know i’m just a crazy crazy.

1964dodge

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i thnk have not seen this post until just now 5ish on sunday may 12 afternoon. pain. i have and it is worst when i sit, lie down stand or walk for prolonged periods. my muscles and joints get stiff and full of pain. i call it something like 4 to 7. but maybe it is not so much the pain that is the most troubling as a feeling of burning running from my hips down to my feet where there are areas of something that feels like i’m stepping on objects mixed with some numbness in my toes. doctors look and poke around and are not impressed. they know i’m just a crazy crazy.
you aren't crazy, they just haxen't found the cause. if you suffer it is real. mike

1964dodge

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I thought this would be the best pless to post this. are there any other people that are on a roller coaster ride all day with pain.

I usually wake up to a slightly elevated pain level about 6 higher if I oversleep. then I take my pain meds and it comes back down. about 11 hours later give or take it gets high again usually between 7 -8 sometimes higher. I usually have to take breakthrough meds to bring it down. and of course if I do ANY activity during the day it's worse. my pain always go up down a lot. does anyone else have this situation? either way I am still fighting through the pain and doing a lot more, and i'm in more pain , but i'm doing a lot better, im happier. mike

Fleurise

Chat Pro
@1964dodge yes at times my pain does this. For me it's a flare up.
Today my pain is now a 9. Hard to think about anything except escaping the pain. I have bad posture with rolled shoulders and bad vertebrae in my neck and upper back. My neck and back are killing me today. Have tried my extra pain meds, done gentle stretches and am using a hot pack. No success yet. Feeling grumpy and blue.

1964dodge

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
@1964dodge yes at times my pain does this. For me it's a flare up.
Today my pain is now a 9. Hard to think about anything except escaping the pain. I have bad posture with rolled shoulders and bad vertebrae in my neck and upper back. My neck and back are killing me today. Have tried my extra pain meds, done gentle stretches and am using a hot pack. No success yet. Feeling grumpy and blue.
i'm sorry your pain is so high. I know when it gets that high there is no escape and all you think of is pain. I hope it goes down soon mike

Fleurise

Chat Pro
@1964dodge thanks woke this morning with level 7 pain, managed to go to class. Just waiting to go home. Pain now an 8. Found a posture correcting exercise I'll work on. If it doesn't help I will head down to the pool.

1964dodge

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
@1964dodge thanks woke this morning with level 7 pain, managed to go to class. Just waiting to go home. Pain now an 8. Found a posture correcting exercise I'll work on. If it doesn't help I will head down to the pool.
try to hold on. I know you're getting in that dangerous zone. try to get relief from it as much as you can. if you live in that range too much talk to you doctor to give you something more effective and affordable. nobody should live higher than 3 or 4. I of course live in 5 or 6 range and spikes to 8 or 9 and rarely 10 for about an hour or 2 every night but my doctor finally approved my special card. because of cost i'm going to take a while for the medicine to be ready lol. so im hoping to get to around 4 or 5 by fall. what are your average levels? and is your doctor trying to relieve pain?

Fleurise

Chat Pro
My average pain levels are between 5-7. Sometimes I get down to a 3 but rarely. Pain has dropped this evening to 7 so I'm heading out to Mahjong. Fall here already I'm in New Zealand. My doctor is treating the pain, I'm on gabapentin and paracetamol. I have acupan for breakthrough pain.

1964dodge

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
My average pain levels are between 5-7. Sometimes I get down to a 3 but rarely. Pain has dropped this evening to 7 so I'm heading out to Mahjong. Fall here already I'm in New Zealand. My doctor is treating the pain, I'm on gabapentin and paracetamol. I have acupan for breakthrough pain.
i'm also on gabapentin for my neuropathic pain from diabetes, also morphine and hydro-morphone for leg pain, and i'm going to be able to have smething else when it's grown, my doctor finally gave permission so in 3 or 4 months.

Fleurise

Chat Pro
Update pain now down to a more or less consistent lvl 7. Wary about doing much this weekend because I don't want it to increase again. But I am hanging on and a bit more positive again.

1964dodge

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Update pain now down to a more or less consistent lvl 7. Wary about doing much this weekend because I don't want it to increase again. But I am hanging on and a bit more positive again.
I understand what you're saying, I also have to decide more pain being active, or less relaxing at home. lately I try to do more, but I also try to minimize the pain. try to be active this weekend doing things that won't raise the pain as much. I hope you have a great weekend. mike

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00