• IMPORTANT: Covid-19 can only be discussed on this site in terms of SUPPORT. There is a covid-19 support forum and a covid-19 support chat for people needing support around this topic. There is a thread in Forum News and Announcements explaining this further. Please read it.

Lil Bub

Shelly

my brain won't let me be happy
47C63906-340E-4654-A77A-1FF2740968C3.jpeg 8BC124CA-C4FD-4FA2-A6FE-907FC0B17D81.jpeg 482728C7-5E28-4D0D-82D7-5893C3C73902.jpeg AFAD26E2-6875-4FCE-9AA0-2B0ED8123657.jpeg 4E785E24-A697-426A-A25E-ABDF02BE5FFC.jpeg
this is lil bub
A public figure
she’s a special needs cat
This year i was worried about her health because anyone can tell hers wasn’t going well

she passed away while she was sleeping at dec 1, it was sudden because according to her human they still bonded/played before she went to sleep.

i just want to mourn her because she really did touched and changed people’s and animal’s live. Raising awareness and charity works for animals.

it pains me that she’s gone forever, but knowing she left in her sleep i want to think she wasn’t in pain and now she is free from pain.

it frightens me to think how short animal’s lives are, and i worry how much time i have left with my pets.

1964dodge

When a 1965 Dodge just isn't enough
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
lil bub was gorgeous and sounds like she led a full life. i'm glad she passed in her sleep it sounds like it was painless and peaceful. we get emotionally attached to our pets and it does hurt when they leave us. i'm 61 and I've had many cats and dogs through the years. we usually go for the older less adoptable animals. our chihauhaus were 9yo when we adopted them. what we have to do with each and every pet is save a little place in our heart for them where they can stay forever...mike...*hug

Soriah

View attachment 28436 View attachment 28437 View attachment 28438 View attachment 28439 View attachment 28440
this is lil bub
A public figure
she’s a special needs cat
This year i was worried about her health because anyone can tell hers wasn’t going well

she passed away while she was sleeping at dec 1, it was sudden because according to her human they still bonded/played before she went to sleep.

i just want to mourn her because she really did touched and changed people’s and animal’s live. Raising awareness and charity works for animals.

it pains me that she’s gone forever, but knowing she left in her sleep i want to think she wasn’t in pain and now she is free from pain.

it frightens me to think how short animal’s lives are, and i worry how much time i have left with my pets.
I cried like a baby. I'm soft like that. We will all miss her 😢

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00