• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Lonely

LumberJack

Huggy Bear 🐻 u r warned!
SF Supporter
#4
Gosh that sounds very painful. I have learned that if I can identify something that might help, if even just a little bit, then I can make progress, which feels better. Might still feel pretty bad, but less than before.
 

AnHeroTransGirl

Well-Known Member
#5
You have your whole life ahead of you to find someone. I 100% understand not finding love at your age. I'm not gonna be the out of touch jerk who tells you "Middle School love never lasts" or something like that but I 100% understand being depressed and lonely at your age as I felt the same. Had someone actually cared about me in middle school, I would've have caused so many problems. Praying for you kiddo. I hope you find someone to hold you dear eventually.*hug
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top