I'm alone and nobody loves me. I've been through countless breakups and I'm so desperate. I was adopted right after I was born, and I miss my real family.
Gosh that sounds very painful. I have learned that if I can identify something that might help, if even just a little bit, then I can make progress, which feels better. Might still feel pretty bad, but less than before.
You have your whole life ahead of you to find someone. I 100% understand not finding love at your age. I'm not gonna be the out of touch jerk who tells you "Middle School love never lasts" or something like that but I 100% understand being depressed and lonely at your age as I felt the same. Had someone actually cared about me in middle school, I would've have caused so many problems. Praying for you kiddo. I hope you find someone to hold you dear eventually.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.