Looking for a way

I've been going through alot over the last year. I have a son that is physically and abusive towards me, yet it seems like everyone is making it out to be my fault that he does these things. My now ex boyfriend has been emotionally abusive as well (keeps breaking up with me and then coming back saying he's going to change, calling me names, lying to my face) and he keeps coming back in my life and I keep going back, which I know is stupid but I'm looking for something "normal" to keep myself grounded. I think I'm going to lose my job on top of everything and I don't know what to do about any of it! I've been going to see a counselor, and it's nice to talk to someone for an hour, but once I leave... It all comes right back. Ive tried to end it all, but it never works or I can't muster the courage to do some things. I'm in constant pain and I just want to runaway from all of it but I can't because I have responsibilities, but at the same time I'm tired of feeling anything at this point.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
welcome to SF we are a peer community that cares but never judges. it's up to what you want. i would recommend you and your bf sit down and talk things out. figure out what you both need in this relationship and set limits. tell him if he keeps leaving he will have to leave forever and mean it. and as for your son don't tolerate abuse. set limits for him as well. it may take some work to get your life on track but it's possible. living is always better than suicide. if you want to talk my inbox is available....mike ...*hug*shake

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hey @No_one456 It's understandable to want to run away from the pain. You'll always have a place here to share your pain. Pain shared is pain lessened. We're here for you. And we're glad to have you here.

Sorry that you're going through this
and he keeps coming back in my life and I keep going back
I think that's just a common pattern abusive relationships. You know it's dysfunctional, but you just keep getting pulled into it.

www.hotpeachpages.net has a world-wide directory of domestic abuse and violence resources, as well as a library of domestic abuse articles.

Do you feel like saying more about the abuse, or about why you think you might lose your job?

Wishing you good things

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00