Looks like it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akita

I guess I really don't have much of a choice anymore. I'm going to try as hard as I can to do it tomorrow. There is a low chance that I would survive if I did it tomorrow.
Hmm... Why am I even posting this? It's not as if I even want help.
Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone here. You all have been very kind! Why is it always the good people like you guys that go through so much?
Guess I'll never know...

Johnnyc

ofcource you have a choice you always have, you do not have to do what you plan on for tomorrow. you survive through will and want to overcome the pain which you feel, you can beat this.do you want help, only you know, we are all here for you if you have anything to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

solutions

Well, suicide is always an option for you, and if that's your decision, then there's no point in arguing it. Just make sure it's a rational decision. Weigh the pros and cons, make sure it's not a permanent solution to a temporary problem, and make sure it's in the best interests of you and everyone involved with you.

Whatever you decide, good luck.

Akita

ofcource you have a choice you always have, you do not have to do what you plan on for tomorrow. you survive through will and want to overcome the pain which you feel, you can beat this.do you want help, only you know, we are all here for you if you have anything to say.
I'll never overcome the pain. I have memories and scars that will never let me forget my past. Not to mention my future could be just as terrible.

Akita

Well, suicide is always an option for you, and if that's your decision, then there's no point in arguing it. Just make sure it's a rational decision. Weigh the pros and cons, make sure it's not a permanent solution to a temporary problem, and make sure it's in the best interests of you and everyone involved with you.

Whatever you decide, good luck.
Yes, it's a rational decision.
It's more of a permanent problem, actually.

Johnnyc

As you said your past and your future could. Your past is hard to let go of, I have a problem of letting go of anything, I mean anything negative in my past. But your future who knows something great may happen, ya never know, you gotta see what happens in life instead of anticipating what could happen.

Dave_N

Banned Member
Why is it always the good people like you guys that go through so much? Guess I'll never know...
There's an old saying that says that 'the good ones always go first,' and when it comes to suicide, it seems like that is unfortunately true. I'm not sure why this is the case, but being a member here for quite some time, I've met some of the friendliest people I've ever met. You don't have to go through with your plan tomorrow. Take some time and really think about it. Is death really the answer? Don't give up. :hug:

Akita

As you said your past and your future could. Your past is hard to let go of, I have a problem of letting go of anything, I mean anything negative in my past. But your future who knows something great may happen, ya never know, you gotta see what happens in life instead of anticipating what could happen.
If I wait to see what happens nothing good will come of it. I got a letter in the mail, and well... my future doesn't look so bright...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00