• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Loss and sadness and a return of depression.

UrbanRose

Well-Known Member
#1
I am depressed again. I called a sister who lives far away. She was nice. There is no one else for me to talk to.

I'm missing a few valuable items from my apartment. I thought I had just misplaced them. It's starting to look like they were stolen. I rent. I was away from home for quite awhile. Various repair men had access to my place.

I won't throw out any accusations. I don't know what actually happened. What's gone had tremendous sentimental value to me.

Other things have gone wrong in my life. It's just too much.
 

MisterBGone

~\_✅`,')
SF Supporter
#2
Urban Rose, I am so sorry... for you, that things are--going this way~

I'm very sorry, that things have been taken from your apt. (that must be a horribly violating feeling, and emotion to go through) as well as, or to top it off. . . the fact that they were items of such great significance & tremendous importance to you!

I'm so glad to hear, that your sister was there for you - & in your corner.

I'm hoping things can get turned around for you. And that this overwhelming feelings, dissipates, resides/resolves, or just improves for you... soon!
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top