Lost but not loved? *trigger warning*

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by some_random_name, Aug 30, 2016.

1. some_random_name

some_random_name Well-Known Member

My grandma died today and I don't feel bad. I mean my friend died a while back but he was nice and kind and was there for me. My family hated my friend. When he died I could tell they were just going through the motions. So yeah my grandma died and I just don't care. She was a horrible person. She was a horrible grandma and mother. She was lazy she didn't even lift a finger when she let her kids get molested by a man she invited to live in the house. I don't hate my grandma I just don't care that she's dead. She wasn't nice. She wasn't there. She let her daughters get raped and ignored them telling her. My mother does the same to me but the line if abuse stood with me. I will bear fruit of my own and will treat them much better then my "family" has ever treated me. Fuck this, I'm not going to cry or shed one tear for someone who lets evil happen in the world. She's demonic. She just fucked around and just liked to fuck she didn't care about her kids or she wouldn't have let them get raped. She's a sick piece of trash.

2. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Hi Some_Random_Name

Sorry about the loss of your friend. It sounds like they meant a great deal to you. Good friends are hard to find.

Sounds like you have a lot of anger towards your grandmother. The situation you describe, is a very ugly picture.

I didn't understand this sentence. Are you being abused in some way?

Are you seeing a counselor to help you deal with life?

Do you have any friends you can lean on ?

Take Care

3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hugs. You do not have to feel a certain way after someone dies.

Sorry for the loss of your friend.

4. some_random_name

some_random_name Well-Known Member

No I'm not being abused she's just not very caring when it comes to that.

5. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

ok that's great you are not being abused.

So how are you handling everything?

are you seeing counselor or any other type of mental health professional?

Take Care