lost, scared &confused

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by jpfendler, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpfendler

jpfendler Member

I lost any feelings I had , I feel numb, I feel empty, So i may as weel be dead, because even though I'm live on the outside, I'm dead on the inside, so why not do it right and be dead inside and out.

2. El Mas

El Mas Active Member

Aint true man. Your here arent you? So that means some part of you wants to stick around. Look lots of people know what the shit your going thru feels like. Ya just gotta keep going.

3. jpfendler

jpfendler Member

why does it have to be so hard to live life? i watch people that are happy and i wonder what is it that they have , that i don't have? or i wonder why i cant deal with everyday problems like they do. why do i feel like i have to resort to suicide? why can't i be normal like them? why cant i be happy? is it because i have lived this kinda life for so long that its the only thing i know? i feel like im loosing my grip real fast. i don't know what to do anymore. i wish i had somebody that would just hold me and let me cry, make me feel safe, just tell me its okay im here for you, or you're not alone. to bad its just a dream

4. El Mas

El Mas Active Member

Ya gotta go get some help. Go see a doctor. Youre just sick right now and your brain aint on your side right now. But you gotta break out of this. Living in that black hole for soo long is just slow suicide. All feeling, life, and love, is slowly bleeding out of you till there feels like theres nothing left inside you. At wich point taking a header off a parking garage then wont feel so bad.

So please try to get help. Letting youre mind practice at being dead is no way to live. You can get thru this. Im trying to get thru this and im the the biggest fucking loser in the world. Yes its going to be hard but nothing worth a damn was ever easy. And youre not alone

5. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

its ok im here for you, your not alone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.