Mad Mom calls 911, threatens to beat her motherfuckin' kid w/ motherfuckin' hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter
E P I C

Dispatcher: 911 emergency

Woman: Yeah I need an officer at my house at 4315 San Juan Avenue

Dispatcher: Tell me what's going on

Woman: My son is disrespectful! I need a officer out here before I'll be committin' a 187 because I'm about to kill this little BITCH!

:lol!:

Disclaimer: Monica Wilson did not inflict any hammer upon her son and they are alive, safe, and well.

Illusion

Re: Mad Mom calls 911, threatens to beat her motherfuckin' kid w/ motherfuckin' hamme

LOL. I find that hilarious, yet disturbing and stupid at the same time. :laugh:

johnnysays

Re: Mad Mom calls 911, threatens to beat her motherfuckin' kid w/ motherfuckin' hamme

I felt that way earlier about the world. But there's no hammer big enough to beat this world. And I got thinking... Maybe how I feel about the world sometimes is just simply how I feel about myself. So maybe sometimes when we get angry at someone else, in reality, we're angry at ourselves. Could it be? Or maybe I'm over-thinking it and just need to find a biga** hammer.

Xaos

I hope he gets an arse kicking after all that. Minus the hammer.

topsail81

I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I listened to that.

It is disturbing. Sounds like a 'welfare queen' because its hard to see this woman working in ANY job unless it was selling drugs.

The child is the one I feel sorry for - and you can see a profession of families in the poor areas having more babies who will be called 'little bitch' or mother****** before they can crawl.

Imagine growing up with a foul mouthed mother like that?

Still, maybe you'd be so dumb and ignorant that depression would not work!

I listened to the phone call twice, once in disgust, then again to count the times she said the word mother****** to a emergency call operator!

She said it 14 times in less than 90 seconds. That's an MF count of every 7 seconds. Not even hard core rappers go that far!

Add the word 'bitch' and you could see this 'charmer' pretty much getting along in life with a vocabulary of less words than a 4 yr old from a decent family.

A date with her would make loneliness seem fantastic.

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter

It is disturbing. Sounds like a 'welfare queen' because its hard to see this woman working in ANY job unless it was selling drugs.

The child is the one I feel sorry for - and you can see a profession of families in the poor areas having more babies who will be called 'little bitch' or mother****** before they can crawl.

Imagine growing up with a foul mouthed mother like that?

Still, maybe you'd be so dumb and ignorant that depression would not work!

I listened to the phone call twice, once in disgust, then again to count the times she said the word mother****** to a emergency call operator!

She said it 14 times in less than 90 seconds. That's an MF count of every 7 seconds. Not even hard core rappers go that far!

Add the word 'bitch' and you could see this 'charmer' pretty much getting along in life with a vocabulary of less words than a 4 yr old from a decent family.

A date with her would make loneliness seem fantastic.
"Welfare queen"? Where did that judgment come from? You don't know anything about this woman, except that she's making a phone call because she's in such anger and is so heated in the moment at her son's criminal behavior. This woman could have an income higher than yours. Please. Don't act as if you've never been in a rage before, and in this situation, I think it's understandable with regard to the "motherfucker" and "bitch". You certainly can't reliably gauge someone's personality based on a moment of justifiable rage.

Maybe your right - I am being judgemental a bit. But her 14 yr old, and maybe other younger kids are more my concern.

Even so, nobody talks like that to the police unless they are pretty much foul mouthed from the word go. I actually think I'd be arrested if I talked like that to a police operator. In fact, they would have no choice as a threat has to be taken seriously.

Ironic that a mother would use the demeaning term 'mother******' which is very offensive but now thought to be 'cool' because Hollywood has marketed it all over the world.

Demeaning motherhood with a sexual slur in the hope of articulating how much you want to beat your son with a hammer has to be judged in that first instant. Its a personal judgement and if I met the women I'd just move away fast.

Granted, she might be at the end of some tether, could be her son has terrorised her, in which case I guess I blame the waster of a father who, even if he fell out of love, should be forced to pay to pay for the upkeep of the children.

I hope things turned out OK in the end. Any follow ups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00