• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Male evil

#1
I've þoht þis since before þis website existed. I would prefer to have a college essay ready to tell, but I'm in no state.

For now I at least at last put it here: I read what women go þru, I listen to how we men, in person at work, in school halls, in conversations I overhear at restaurants, and in flood and flood of pop culture and history, talk about women, rationalize predation, dismiss and diminutive and steal credit, commit and dismiss atrocities

I remember even being upset at girls- who never did anyþing wrong to me! - in gradeschool. Þæt misogyny I CHOSE, I choose to believe, is my Original Sin from which every oþer major ugly of mine, including my sexual abuse sourced from a male perpetrator, originates.

I hate me so much. Individual good men exist, but as a group it's hard not to hate my own sex. I read þe evils þæt women living in misogynistic cultures suffer.

What is þe collective of us testosterone stacks even here for!?
 
#5
Hating "men" and generalizing that "men" are evil is frankly disgusting. Would you like it if I said "not all blacks are criminals"?

Would you like it if I said "I'm sure there are individual jews who are ok but I am disgusted jews as a category"?

I've been told all my life that I have it easy. That "men" are the source of all problems in this world. That "not all men are bad BUT" and then generalizing the despicable things that a minority of men commit, into most men.

I'm exhausted of being lumped together with rapists and shit. I'm exhausted of being told I'm privileged and "protected by the patriarchy" whatever that means.

I'm also exhausted of being demonized, simply because I'm a male, and I am attracted to women. Some women I find attractive. The mere act of feeling attraction, or glancing in a general direction of a woman, is enough to label me a "creep".

You male feminists think you are self righteous but you're really not. You contribute nothing positive to the world. You divide the genders, you promote the gender wars.

And finally, since I really think you need to hear this: you hating your own sex/gender doesn't make you "conscious" or more morally aware than any other man.
 
#6
@I_waste_everything

Original Sin either doesn't exist or only exists in the bible. I, for sure will never apologize for having been born male. And being born male doesn't define me with any specific characteristic other than having XY chromossomes.

Original Sin is a bullshit feminist concept that men by default, since birth, are evil, and only a minority of men (gays or male feminists) are morally ok.

Most men aren't predators. Most men are just minding their business, going to work, they try to date or marry or whatever, and have hobbies, and have likes and dislikes. Most men are about as moral as your average woman.

I've been hurt by many women in my life. And it has caused some bitterness in me. But I've never generalized the transgressions that a few women committed towards me, over all "women". When I walk past a woman on the street, I treat her as an individual human being. And that's how I treat men as well.

Also, if you hate men so much just post your misandry on Reddit or Blue Sky. At least in those places people welcome your hatred in open arms, and you don't annoy me with your posts.
 
#9
i understand the feeling, but thinking men are inherently bad doesn't fix anything. people who do bad stuff do it because they are doing bad stuff, not because of their gender. i get that its hard when you hear all the stories about bad stuff happening and people getting away with it. but making the bad stuff connected to genetics if anything makes it worse i think, because it can become an excuse to say thats just how whatever group is. its okay to feel frustration with whats going on, there is a lot of awful stuff in the news right now. but i dont think the fix is to think of a genetic trait someone can't control as why they are bad. its a choice those people chose to make.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top