Males are the most disgusting creatures alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shogun

To be honest, I'm surprised this thread hasn't been deleted by the mods, it's borderline retarded and like someone else mentioned, it's a hate speech that is no better than racism and bigotry. It makes this site look bad. This anonymous coward can just post ridiculous things like "most men would love rape and paedophillia to be made legal" and "What man hasn't thought about fucking a child?" and just get away with it?? Gimme a fucking break!!!!! How about I just log out and post an anonymous thread about all the flaws that women have?? (And Lord knows women have enough of them.)

I thought that I was just gonna rise above the stupidity that the OP spewed and be the bigger man, but like we men make her blood boil, this retarded thread remaining here makes mine boil!!

Hey OP, I have a simple solution for you, if men are so "animalistic," turn lesbian! Trust me, it'll be no loss to the heterosexual male community to lose somebody with your ignorance, bitterness, severe attitude problem and general brainlessness...

rojomi

Banned Member
HELLO -mods, admin-would you tolerate this abuse if it were directed at females instead of males? NO. I am male, and do not deserve this kind of abuse. May the thread be closed please-it is offensive to me, it is abusive to males in general; yeah, we're men and can take A LOT. But why should we have to? The thread should be removed, it's fairly obvious that <Mod Edit: do not insult members> If a male was responsible, I personally apologize for all of us. It happens-I didn't do it, it's a safe bet no one else on the forum did it. WHY do you allow threads like this to go on-discriminatory,
hateful, and ugly. If I were to post a thread stating females were the most disgusting creatures alive, my ass would be banned forever. But it's ok because it's about guys. So much for fairness.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aquariamethystea

I also agree that this thread should be deleted. It is a hateful and a harrassing thread topic, in which the op created, which violates SF policies:

• Harassment, abuse, flaming (turning threads into all out war), trolling (starting a flame war), spamming and similar actions will not be tolerated here and is also wholly inappropriate. Such behaviour will lead to the member being put under moderation or banned.

Also, I'm annoyed by the continued allowance of the Uncertainty Principle forum to be used for anonymous postings. Members shouldn't be allowed to post anonymously there, and non-members ought to register on SF anyways.

Last edited:

rojomi

Banned Member
This thread needs to be closed. It is abusive, discriminatory,and in no way does it pertain to the forum; unless you consider half of the planet to be the most disgusting creatures alive. Wake-up.

B

Blackness

Is attacking thousands of innocents just because one guy said he disagrees with you what it takes? :/

When leaders have little problems they need to be taken to a boxing ring to solve them, NOT use people (soldiers) as weapons. It's like me hating you and then getting someone else to go beat up your next door neighbour :\ what the heck is that all about?
Good post. Males tend to use their fists to fight, whereas female use their pen. ;)
violence doesn't solve much.

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
This thread needs to be closed. It is abusive, discriminatory,and in no way does it pertain to the forum; unless you consider half of the planet to be the most disgusting creatures alive. Wake-up.
I have a huge problem with this thread, as well. I do not think it should be deleted, since some valuable information will be lost, then, but it certainly should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00