Maybe I'll never be happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will I ever be happy again?

I can never have fun anymore, I can't enjoy things, I am never happy. This has been going on for 2 years, it just getting worse, nothing ever gets better. I will not be depressed all the time, I will feel empty,worthless, a huge burden, like nothing.But never happy.

I don't see the point in trying anymore... In living. I just want to die, & be gone. Forever

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hiya Depressed Puppy,

I can certainly sympathise with you in how you are feeling. Depression certainly is a bummer isn't it? Unfortunately the illness makes us feel that way, but with the right combination of meds and therapy you can beat the depression. Have you sought any help for your depression? It takes time, but it won't always be this bad forever. Here if you need to talk :hug:

No, no help yet :( My sister doesn't care she is incredibly rude.Keeps saying I need to dress better, I am stupid. Would not care if I was gone. I dont see the point in living, I really want to give. I want to die badly

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
What your sister is saying is cruel and completely untrue. You are not stupid at all and it would not be better if you were gone. I really think you need to speak to someone about the way you feel hun :hug:

morning rush

:( :hug: I think your sister sounds unhappy and she's taking it out on you. Which is not right. Neither an excuse. Is there anything you enjoy? eating candy, collecting something, reading, writing, art or music? When I get sad or too depressed, I search the net for funny stuff, cute animal videos etc or damnyouautocorrect...that makes me laugh for a while, change the pace of the depression...

but some days I too wonder if I'll be depressed all my life...sure seems like it...so now I'm trying to save energy to fight for happiness...but it's hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00