maybe I'm not meant to be here

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by 1818, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1818

1818 Member

maybe I'm not meant to be here. maybe I'm not meant to get better & be happy. maybe I'm meant to just exist for a bit & then disappear.

I don't want to be here & no matter what I do, I'm scared that it will never change.
    I shouldn't be here, I should just disappear for a very long time, maybe people will eventually forget about me (I hope) (it shouldn't be hard to forget me)

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are to be here you MATTER ok and it is just depression playing those tapes in your head that are NOT true and people will not forget keep talking to us so we get to know you better so we can help you some
    hugs

3. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

I agree with Total Eclipse as in the movie Daryl the character Daryl played by Barrat Oliver is told by the professor "Remember you are a REAL boy" as in your case 1818 you DO matter especially to all of us here on SF

tc feller (I assume you're a guy though you may well be a gal but anyway............)

:freehug:

4. 1818

1818 Member

I'm a girl...

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You may be in a very dark place, but with effort and hard work you can get through this...may not seem like it now but depression is treatable and you CAN overcome it. I speak from experience. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.