me

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by andyc68, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

sometimes i feel like a disgrace, ashamed, a fake a let down.
    up and down, life still seems too much, too complicated, too stressful.

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hey andy sorry to read you're going through a bad patch today. hope you feel better in the morning. thanks for the simon and garfunkel... i love that song so much. it's been a while since i've heard it, but it was perfect for tonight. thanks again, c.

4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

hugs Andt sorry you are not doing so good tonight hun , music was ace pm anytime if you want to chat
    take care

5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

7. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i've been off my meds for 5 days now and i can feel the affect it is having on me, i feel like a puppet with little control over how i feel and how i am.

feel useless and unworthy.

8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

there's bound to be some time readjusting. could you give yourself permission to feel worse (if that's how you feel) but leave a little distance between observing your feelings, and the feelings themselves? i know it's hard to do.

thing is, you are are not useless nor unworthy, and if the only thing that has changed from last week to this is your meds then perhaps that is driving those feelings in you.

i have two questions for you. are you sure it's time to come off those particular meds? and what supports do you have in place during this transition?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.