Mind wont Quit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Not sure what I'm asking for.. My mind won't quit. I can't sleep. It's been really hard for me lately, and today seems to be the worst day yet.. In a lot of physical pain from all the emotions I'm feeling.. I don't know how to explain. I can't take much more right now.. I'm not sure if I just need someone to talk to, or just be here with me.. Seems so difficult right now to say much. I feel like shit.. :cry: I have MSN, Skype and I'm in chat.. I just.. Idk.. Hard for me to ask for someone to talk to maybe? But then.. I really dunno what I would say.. Just.. can't do this alone right now..

LipsOfDeceit

Swifty, you're not alone because we're all here for you. Not physically but we all care for you in our hearts :]. I really hope tomorrow gets better for you! Take care. :heart: :hug:

gakky1

Yes Swifty, others have the same problems, if I knew the answer would let you know but haven't found one either. It's a mystery why you can be tired and brain dead all day long but the minute your head hits the pillow you become the second coming of Einstein,:nerd: the thinks I think of when trying to fall asleep is both funny and strange, should jot all these thoughts down and publish a book, probably for the comedy section.:duck:

Seems_Perfect

You're definitely not alone Swift. I'm sure there are a few of us here who know how it feels when our mind just won't shut the hell off for a little while. Definitely not easy. :(

Sephaus

I hate it too, a few nights ago I tried getting to sleep and my mind wouldn't stop racing and I didn't fall asleep until about 7 AM :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00