miss my grandpa

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Tamira, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tamira

Tamira Member

I live in Italy, but my mum is from Indonesia, so I have my grandparents there.
    The last time I've been in Indonesia was 8 years ago. This summer I was suppose to go there to meet my grandparents, expecially my grandpa.
    He was ill, so I wanted to stay with him for the last time.. But I was very late.. He died on the 7th of March of this year.
    I feel very very very guilty, because the past years I had the opportunity to go in Indonesia, but I didn't, I don't know why. Maybe I've been thought that there were other things more important than this.. I was so stupid.
    Now I miss him, I've never seen him for 8 years. I miss him so bad, but now I have no chance to see him.. I feel like I have a weight in my heart. I can't forgive myself for this. He loved me so much, and I wasn't able to make him understand that I've never forgot him and I've loved him very much and I love him right now..
    A part of my heart is died with him in that 7th march..
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry for your loss hun but your grandpa knew you loved him they just know that i am sorry he was so ill and that his illness took him from you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.