1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

miss my grandpa

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Tamira, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tamira

Tamira Member

I live in Italy, but my mum is from Indonesia, so I have my grandparents there.
    The last time I've been in Indonesia was 8 years ago. This summer I was suppose to go there to meet my grandparents, expecially my grandpa.
    He was ill, so I wanted to stay with him for the last time.. But I was very late.. He died on the 7th of March of this year.
    I feel very very very guilty, because the past years I had the opportunity to go in Indonesia, but I didn't, I don't know why. Maybe I've been thought that there were other things more important than this.. I was so stupid.
    Now I miss him, I've never seen him for 8 years. I miss him so bad, but now I have no chance to see him.. I feel like I have a weight in my heart. I can't forgive myself for this. He loved me so much, and I wasn't able to make him understand that I've never forgot him and I've loved him very much and I love him right now..
    A part of my heart is died with him in that 7th march..

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry for your loss hun but your grandpa knew you loved him they just know that i am sorry he was so ill and that his illness took him from you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.