Miss you

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by deb22, Nov 26, 2014.

1. deb22

deb22 Well-Known Member

I miss you so much and the days are long without you. The dogs are keeping me company, and if they even see a tear the are all over me. It helps but each day is still hard. I still don't know how I am going to carry on, I don't want to, but I am still going to wait out the winter before making any decisions. I wish I had your strength, I thought I did but right now I am still so raw. I had to throw out your clothes because of what happened and I miss your smell. I ordered the tree of life to keep some of your ashes in and it should be here just after you are returned to me. I hope that holding you with me will help give me strength. I love you and will do my best to hold on.[ eye love ewe]
  2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I'm sorry for your loss deb22. :hug:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you
  4. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Deb, I am sorry for your Loss, I too am grieving. It's good you have those dogs, they reinforce you I would guess, it is amazing how tuned in they are. I don't have dogs any more, I have cats, in the last 30 years I have had two that responded to my tears but the others did respond, each in their own way. I believe you are stronger than you feel because you are planning that far ahead. I truly wish I could. You are doing things that are positive, yes you have the raw feeling because it is still fresh but you have plans. Keep working on those, also come in here when you think you are down and pat those dogs a little more, they miss that person as well. I wish you some inner peace.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Deb, I'm really sorry for your loss. What is a natural occurrence in ones life can seem so unnatural at times. I hope you can get through these times of despair in your own time and safely. Wish you all the luck in the world x
  6. deb22

deb22 Well-Known Member

Thank you for your support. I find reading through this forum helps me. I wish I had neighbours or friends but we really only had each other so the upcoming holidays will be tough. Today was not bad ,kept busy with all the paperwork but tonight is hard. Anyways, thanks for commenting, it gives me some comfort to know others out in the world care about someone else's pain.