MISSING MY MOM

klc71

It's been about a month and a half since my mom passed. The pain has not gotten any easier as I guess it's not supposed to still only being a little over a month. August 1st 2018 will forever replay in my head. I just can't believe my mom isn't here for me to call or text. This just hurts so bad

BraveFace

SF Supporter
I am glad that you have family - are you close with your sister? Can you share your feelings with her?

Your mum sounds like she was a positive influence in your life

klc71

I am glad that you have family - are you close with your sister? Can you share your feelings with her?

Your mum sounds like she was a positive influence in your life
Yes!! Most definitely. My sister and I are very close (thankfully). We actually talked earlier. The rest of my family are also close so we can pretty much lean on each other but it's the behind closed doors at night time is when it hits me hard

BraveFace

SF Supporter
Yes, I sympathise with the night time feeling, that can be the hardest :( So keep posting here

I have to go now, but will check your thread. My condolences to you and your family x

Harmony

SF Supporter
I am so sorry to hear about your mom.
I lost my mom one year ago and very much relate to what you feel at night; I still cry behind closed doors. I am glad that you have people to lean on in your family. I had a necklace made of my mom's finger print and wear it everyday to remember she is always with me. It just looks like a small medallion and nobody knows what it is.
It is the most precious thing I will ever own. Sometimes it helps me feel she will never be gone from my life. I don't know if you have anything of your mom's that you could carry with you but it may help to ease that feeling.
Harmony xoxo

klc71

I am so sorry to hear about your mom.
I lost my mom one year ago and very much relate to what you feel at night; I still cry behind closed doors. I am glad that you have people to lean on in your family. I had a necklace made of my mom's finger print and wear it everyday to remember she is always with me. It just looks like a small medallion and nobody knows what it is.
It is the most precious thing I will ever own. Sometimes it helps me feel she will never be gone from my life. I don't know if you have anything of your mom's that you could carry with you but it may help to ease that feeling.
Harmony xoxo
Thank you Harmony!! That sounds like a great idea. I only have voicemails that I locked on my phone she left me. Sometimes I listen to them. Sometimes it's hard to listen to them but I do. I'm usually no good after that for a few min. Thank you for your message

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I'm really sorry to hear about your mother. Six weeks is really not time at all when she was there the moment you were born and every day since, you know? Losing each type of person is unique (friends, parents, children, spouse, etc) and a parent is pretty tough. It's up there. I'm sorry you're hurting so much.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I am very sorry for your loss, I would recommend that you get grief counselling, I can't even imagine how bad it feels but know that you are not alone.

klc71

I'm really sorry to hear about your mother. Six weeks is really not time at all when she was there the moment you were born and every day since, you know? Losing each type of person is unique (friends, parents, children, spouse, etc) and a parent is pretty tough. It's up there. I'm sorry you're hurting so much.
Thank you so much for your kind words. This is definitely a rough one

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00