Missing My Mum on Mothers Day ♥

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Much afraid, May 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

I dreamt you were here and we were celebrating your day. It was all about you and your favorite things. It was a lovely day filled with fun and happiness.

Then I awoke and realised it was just in my mind so it's a bitter sweet day. Even so, we'll celebrate as best we can. Today I will honor you by honoring your memory. ♥

2. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

:hug: I'm sorry.

3. Much afraid

Thank you Mo. ♥ :hug: are always welcome and appreciated.

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You are such a kind person to express this. I am sorry for the sadness the day has brought you :hug:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun It is good to remember our loved ones on their special days I am glad you had such a nice dream perhaps a memory from long ago

6. Much afraid

Thank you NYJmpMaster ~ I hope you and others experienced happy memories and fun today. ♥

:hug:

7. Much afraid

:hug: to you too Total Eclipse. It was a wonderful dream, as are most of my memories of her. I was so fortunate to have so many years with her.

The selfish child in me wants more, never satisfied with what I've received...the selfish adult in me is saddened by my loss rather than being grateful for how blessed I was to have the years of daily contact that we shared. Lame I suppose but honest. ♥

To all of you who are mothers ~ Happy Mother's Day. You are so very precious whether your families are able to tell you/show you this or not. Thank you for your kindness, your love and in many cases your extreme sacrifice for your family, your children. ♥ ♥ ♥

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.