More Depressed Than Ever

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by AshleySmall, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AshleySmall

AshleySmall New Member

I was diagnosed with major depression a year and a half ago. Around December of 2012, the familiar feeling came back, I thought I would be able to get through it, but I haven't. I started to cut again, this time deeper and more frequently, the depression is getting worse, and I've started to skip meals and even purge occasionally, I have thought about ending my life, coming up with plans and even dates. I know I should tell someone, but then I won't get to move back in with my mom and that's the only thing I've been looking forward to since December. Everyday is a struggle, I put on a fake smile and I laugh so people won't question me, but even smiling hurts. I just want the pain to end. I'm so lost and confused. At school I was asked the question "Where do you see yourself in 10 years" and I said hopefully working, maybe starting a family, but in reality, I don't see a future for me, and that scares me more than anything. I don't know what to do anymore.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun I am sorry you are feeling so lost You need to tell your doctor though hun so your medication can be adjusted so when you do go home you will be well ok There is a future hun there is with the right meds and therapy you can lead the life you want hun hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.