• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Morning Dread

EllieMay

I feel constant dread and sick with the ocd, frightening thoughts, anxiety and depression. The heatwave has added to this as I cannot breathe, sleep and constantly sweating and cannot face going outside. I am trying to focus on positive things but it has got so bad I dread waking up with all this and the crippling loneliness. I know so many on here will identify. I know there is no magic wand and trying to hold on. I really want to go but everytime I think of my wonderful son I know I can't. Trapped in an internal prison and very afraid. I am cleaning in order to cope it is my coping tool. Just need to reach out as cannot sleep and very afraid. Thank you for all the lovely messages and for knowing I am not alone..Ellie.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i know depression and anxiety are very difficult to deal with and from what i know about ocd it can be hell to live with. there is help out there. it won't cure you but it may be able to help. please keep working with doctors to find anything that will help. and of course your son will always need you. please keep talking we are listening and we do care. if you ever want to talk my inbox is there for you...mike...*hug*console*shake

EllieMay

i know depression and anxiety are very difficult to deal with and from what i know about ocd it can be hell to live with. there is help out there. it won't cure you but it may be able to help. please keep working with doctors to find anything that will help. and of course your son will always need you. please keep talking we are listening and we do care. if you ever want to talk my inbox is there for you...mike...*hug*console*shake
That means a lot Mike, doing everything to cope with the thoughts and fear, whatever helps to ease it. Holding on to love and good people. My mental mantra is "hold on" when the fear and suicidal thoughts overwhelm me

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00