Morning sorrow

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Lorax, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

So i'm dealing with some depression. My sleep schedule is fixed at least.. If not very pleasant.

I'm wondering if anyone has noticed a vast increase in syptoms right after waking up. Or for a while before bed.

During the day i occasionally have relief. Sometimes even slight optimism. But right after waking up, i feel worse than i can describe. And right before i sleep.

It's troubling to say the least, guess i just need some support again. I'm running out lately.

2. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

Hi Lorax
    i wanted to let you know that i hear you and i care

3. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

Thank you for your support, it's honestly appreciated.

4. CGMAngel

CGMAngel Well-Known Member

Yes, Lorax, the mornings are the worst for me, especially those first moments after waking up.

I work so hard just to get through each day, and then to wake up the next day and realize I have to do it all again...and again....

Those who take medications in the morning sometimes have to wait a little while before the effects kick in.

Trust me, my friend, you are not the only one! The sunrise may be beautiful, yet it is also so unkind.

5. JustKindaThere

JustKindaThere Well-Known Member

I wake up depressed, spend the day depressed and go to bed depressed. I used to be more like you though, where the time of day affected my mood a lot but it doesn't anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.