Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by skinnylove911, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

At the moment, i have no motivation to anything nothing realy takes my fancy
    nothing makes me wanna wake up every day, life is just one boring mess and numbness.
    every feels like its rolled into one. Nothing seems to make me feel better.
    i can't stand this anymore i don't want to be alive anymore nothing is keeping me alive
    i feel like im a useless body and a failure.
    feels like crying but can't
    i want this emotional pain to end
  2. YODA1066

YODA1066 Well-Known Member

have you got a cpn you could talk to?
    why do you think you feel like this?
  3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

To paraphrase part of your signature. Have you ever confused online with real life? Get back into the real world. Meet people. Be realistic. You're very lonely. You don't need to be. Stop pretending and start living.
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Motivation is an elusive thing when depressed. The real truth however is it takes far more emotional energy and effort to choose to not do things than it does to do them. Fear of failure or consequence makes it seem easier to lay in bed and beat yourself up but that is not saving any pain at all - it is allowing it and accepting it as a place you are more comfortable to be in.
    Get up and do something -- walk for 30 minutes or something small. In the process of doing something that mundane after the first 10 minutes of telling yourself what a waste of time and that you should have stayed in bed/home your mind will wander to something you would rather be doing.Then use th elast few to think of what the first step is you can take towards the thing you would rather be doing when you get done with the walk.....
  5. skinnylove911

what is that supposed to mean theodora?
  6. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

As NYJmpMaster says use your energy wisely.
  7. MisterBGone

Do you have anybody you can talk to? Someone who truly listens, and hopefully, understands? Is there anything that makes you laugh? What makes you happy (besides nothing)?
  8. skinnylove911

I have my boyfriend but hes rather busy with other stuff going in life and hes probably sick of me ranting about life and quite frankly I need to get a way for while and go my spring break for a couple of days to clear the air and get away from the house.
    Thedora what do you mean in post 3, are you under some illusion that im just pretending and that i am really happy or that i am confused with reality vs online.
  9. carolb4

carolb4 New Member

That seems a rather unkind thing to say to someone who's feeling down. I'm new on this board and I hope this isn't typical of the support people get here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.