• We had a slight glitch and the forum deleted about 80 threads at random - we are restoring them currently but you may have had an alert saying your thread was deleted - please ignore this and do not be concerned. Thanks, Freya :)

Musings, ideas, what are you thinking about?

Gonz

So I really like the two “complaints” threads. They’re a good space to quickly get out whatever is on your mind that doesn’t feel like it’s worth a whole new thread. And since they’re the busiest part of the whole forum, I guess you guys like ‘em too. So I thought hey, what about that, but for stuff that isn’t a complaint?

So yeah, whatever random thoughts you feel like sharing; here’s a place for them.

Gonz

And the thought that made me want to make this thread:

I remember, when I was about 5 or so, going out for ice cream with my parents and thinking to myself “when I’m a grown-up, I can eat ice cream whenever I want.” And that sounded awesome.

Well, I’m very happy to report that there was at least one part of growing up that lived up to kid-Gonz’s expectations.

Sunspots

。◕‿◕。 SF Smiler 。◕‿◕。
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I remember when I was pretty small, maybe 5 or 6, thinking about the end of the century. I counted on my fingers how old I would be and when I realised I'd be 31, thinking that's too old to still be alive *hysterical

I'd bloody love to be 31 again.

sinking_ship

Awesome SFer
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
And the thought that made me want to make this thread:

I remember, when I was about 5 or so, going out for ice cream with my parents and thinking to myself “when I’m a grown-up, I can eat ice cream whenever I want.” And that sounded awesome.

Well, I’m very happy to report that there was at least one part of growing up that lived up to kid-Gonz’s expectations.
This is totally one of the best parts of being a grown-up.

Bloop

Che Vuole Questa Musica Stasera
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thinking about food. It's 8pm and I'm little bit hungry.

Went for walk yesterday, around 1hr in total and was really nice. Want to go walking more (every day) but at the moment struggling with anxiety of leaving the house. Maybe I will try to go walking every other day.

Thinking about when this damn cough will go away. It's been too long. Getting better each day but keep thinking it is gone or going and then it rears it's ugly head again.

Thinking about what I should do. Film, tv show or video game? I choose video game, but first I'll have a cigarette. Should help my cough :rolleyes:

Walker

Hopper, Skipper, Jumper
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter

Aurelia

🔶🔸✴ 👑 ✴🔸🔶
I'm wondering at what point in the relationship do you get to pee and brush your teeth in the room together.
You're technically like a year in, but you've only seen her twice, so I would say the rule on that is at least three times of seeing each other or a couple months spent together in total IRL.

Okay, so I just made that up, but do it anyway cause it'd be funny. :P

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$235.00
Goal
$255.00