My Brother Passed

Lekatt

Love Cats Love All
SF Supporter
Just notified my brother had died. He was not in good health these last few years. He was 86 years old and the last of my original family. He served in the Coast Guard for 23 years, retired and taught school. He had a stroke at few years ago and had trouble talking. I will miss him. But I know he is in good hands and will be fine. I am OK, just a little down. Love.

Lekatt

Love Cats Love All
SF Supporter
Hugs Lekatt

That must make it especially hard

Does he have a spouse or children?
Yes, He leaves behind a wife and four children, and seven grandchildren. He lived in Oregon. I won't be able to go due to the pandemic. Yes, he had a good life, it was filled with good things. I know he is with dad now and enjoying himself. He and dad were very close.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Just notified my brother had died. He was not in good health these last few years. He was 86 years old and the last of my original family. He served in the Coast Guard for 23 years, retired and taught school. He had a stroke at few years ago and had trouble talking. I will miss him. But I know he is in good hands and will be fine. I am OK, just a little down. Love.
My condolences to you Lekatt. I’m glad you have some good thoughts to help. Seems like he led a good life, with career and teaching. my thoughts are with you.
d

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00