My car -- so sad

Leesa

In 2002 I bought a car that I loved. It was exactly what I wanted and I could afford it. It's nothing fancy but it was perfect to me. It's been struggling the past few years. I've spent thousands and it still was a bumpy ride.

A few weeks ago I got stranded on the freeway and had to be bumped off by highway patrol. After a trip to the shop, it still doesn't run well.

My finances are tight since I'm alone and don't make much. I've found a car that I'm getting but I'm unhappy. There's nothing wrong with the car except that there is a payment and it does nothing for me even though it's a popular car.

The reality is there is absolutely no car on the market that I want. Even if money was no objective. Turning my car in in killing me and I've cried all week.

1Lefty

SF Supporter
Leesa, I'm sorry for you, I have the same situation in my life
It's not a pleasant prospect, especially when there is history with a vehicle,
so many hours of windshield time, and years of dependence on transportation
I hope yours will resolve for you, with as little disruption to your life as is possible

peace

Leesa

Leesa, I'm sorry for you, I have the same situation in my life
It's not a pleasant prospect, especially when there is history with a vehicle,
so many hours of windshield time, and years of dependence on transportation
I hope yours will resolve for you, with as little disruption to your life as is possible

peace
❤️ It's also indicative that I'm getting older. This is a coupe and the new one is a standard car. This will be my first 4 door car. I know that's kind of weird. My car was really intended to have one passenger and transport dogs at the most. There is still some fur from my beloved dogs who have passed. It's not that I knew this wasn't coming, but I thought I'd have more options and more time to process. If I had a garage and could afford to keep it, I would so I could process things. But, I can't afford insurance on two cars and I have a parking space, not a garage.

Leesa

I can relate to you to this im sorry about your car wish you the best
I panicked. I got persuaded. Now one worry has turned into a different worry. My therapist asked if I could get a 2nd job to pay for it. I can barely function enough to do the job I have. My days off are spent at doctor appointments so I'm not sure of the thought process.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00