my disease

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by cutiepie132, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cutiepie132

cutiepie132 Well-Known Member

I am not sure where I should post this but I was wondering if you all might be able to help me with some fundraising ideas. I do not feel like I can live the rest of my life with this disease i have. I have attempted suicide multiple times because of how sick I am. The pain is horrible and the fatigue is so severe. I have to be grateful when i can just stay out of bed. And I never get a break from that. I never get the feeling of normal anymore. I'm tired.. I feel like I need to be put to sleep like an old dog. lol.. There's a surgery that can rebuild my immune system and possibly cure the disease I have, it would cost about $10,000 to get it done. I have access to a place where I can sell stuff for fundraisers but I am not sure where to begin with that.. I know it's a outrageous thought that I could raise that kind of money for this, but I have to try,, I finally have hope that I could be okay..

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know when school does fundraising they are able to raise lots of money for thier causes The things that sell best were the cookie batter or muffin batter in a pail also the chocolates were great sellers The fruit sold well but you need to make sure they come pick it up as soon as you get it because i found they went bad if not refrigerated. Another thing that sold well was the buckets of detergent for washing clothes I hope you are able to find something that will give you the payback for all your hard work hun hugs

3. cutiepie132

cutiepie132 Well-Known Member

I'm trying different flavors of fudge right now but so far I've had no luck,, and i can post it to over 10,000 people in my area. Thinking about maybe trying some kind of crafts but my mind goes blank on what, lol. thanks for the advice !!!!!!!

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Fudge sounds like a great idea have you tried approaching any stores in your area to try to sell them there I think the store would sell them knowing it was to raise money for a good cause hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.