My Ex Fucking Up My Mind

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Ronnoc3, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Ronnoc3

Ronnoc3 Active Member

Okay well basiclly... My girlfriend broke up with me about a month back...
    I completley lost it, it hurt so bad i even contimplated suicide... Almost overodesed but sorta wimped out...

Now... I was finally getting over it, making new friends... Even begining to like someone else...

Then my ex, she's come back asking me to take her back...

I really don't know how to handle this because i still love her... And i get so many people just telling me to ignore her and get on with my life... But it's so hard when all i have thought about every day is having her back and now the chance is here...

I was wondering if anyone has been in a similar position... can relate to why i can't just leave her and maybe help me talk through this?

Thanks in advance for any advice you may give me.

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

PM me if you want to talk about this.
    I might have some ideas but don't really wanna post them here :unsure:

3. $MyName

$MyName Well-Known Member

Very tough situation, I do not envy you. Personally I'd say unless she has an EXTREMELY good reason for leaving you then coming back, tell her she only has her self to blame and you're moving on with your life without her.

Of course it's easy to say that and be logical when it's not my heart in on it.

4. jryan3434

jryan3434 Active Member

It all depends on the situation. Why did she break up with you? Was it for a morally legitimate reason, or did she just want to fuck around?

5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

consider or ask her why she left you in the first place, why does she want you back, whats changed, wont she just do the same thing again, how do you know she wont fuck you over like she did before???, be strong and dont give into the feelings that may still remain for her. good luck.

6. Happy-Head

Happy-Head New Member

I was throught the very same back in July, my GF broke up with me. We got back together 4 weeks later. The whole time we where broken up she fucked with my head. We got back together and now I dont know what is going on with us, I havent heard from her in 2 weeks. She isnt replying to emails or calls. Thats a whole different story!

What you should do is ask yourself, are you willing to allow this to happen again? Because it has already happened once whats to say it wont happen again and again. If you decide to take her back make it clear that your not going to be walked over by her. I completely understand you love her, Im was in the very same boat and I took her back and its kinda blown up in my face.

What ever you decide, it is your decision at the end of the day. Either way if your happy then thats all that matters. Good luck :)