My Ex! GAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistyMaisy

My ex is on FB right now, and he is posting ALL my secrets to the whole school! He just sent me this message...
May Trigger.​
"ha ha ha whatever you f*cking wh*re b*tch , i hope he gets you pregnant and leaves your st*nk a*s you were nothing anyways with your 3 mile wide gapping fat a*s v*gina i hope you get aids and die you f*cking tr*mp b*tch and i hope you get sent back to england to get r*ped by your cousion ha ha ha you fat motherf*cking wh*re i hope your fat a*s dies in a car werck along with your stupid a*s family and by the way thats why your stupid a*s fat a*s need to jump off a bridge and die or just f*cking shoot yourself and do the world a favor you aid's infested b*tch. ha ha ha ha YOU GOT R*PED BY YOUR COUSIN!!!!!" (I censored)
And all I said was basically I loved you but not the way I love my new guyfriend. And he said he loved me? Haha. What should I do, though? I can't just delete his posts... He's being a bit..Overboard, right? I don't know. I'm depressed thanks to him now. .-.

FBD

wow none of that is ok...im not sure what you can do thou. to start delete him off fb and block him. actually before that can you report the post?

either way the best option i think is to get him out of your life (fb included)

:hug: x infinity ^2

MistyMaisy

Thanks for the support..I nearly got suicidal.. D:
I reported him twice on different messages, and blocked him.. But other people will still see it.. He should get banned from Facebook.. My new boyfriend said that my past doesn't matter to him and all that matters is the future..I wish I could've been with him instead of my ex.. But if he loved me why the heck would he be doing this? To try to get me back? Of course I'm not going to get back with him after this.. Why, seriously? It's so immature.. D:

FBD

your new guy sounds pretty awesome. it is true other people will see it, but hopefully reporting him will help and hopefully the post will be deleted and hopefully he wont post anything else in the future.

your ex sounds like an immature (insert choice words here) and im glad youve found someone better

MistyMaisy

Oh, he IS awesome. :) Thanks again.. Actually, I think my day was made. I blocked him. Never have to see, hear, talk, THINK about him again. And hopefully the people at my school will see through him and see what I did was right..Right? D: I hope. At least my guy at the moment loves me, truly.

FBD

blocking people who deserve it always feels so good. im glad hes out of your life hun :) :hug: and if people are smart they will realize what a tool he is

Avarice

Wow, he really needs to expand his vocabulary a bit. He must have used the same curses about a half a dozen times.

To be honest, he isn't worth the time of day and anyone who is truly a friend will think he's just as much of an ass as he claims you are. My guess is he's feeling stung by you rejecting him for another guy and wanted to publicly humiliate you like you may have done to him by leaving him. Just brush it off and move on. Sounds like you've got a great guy now so that's more than enough of a reason to keep living. :)

It's a good thing that guy is your ex, because he is INSANELY cruel. It's one thing to fly off the handle and swear at someone, but to tell all your secrets on Facebook and say all of the things he did? Unacceptable.

I want you to know that I've been through similar experiences with so-called "friends," and it does get better. Eventually everybody forgets about it, and if you haven't done anything wrong you have nothing to be ashamed of. If you have done things you're not proud of that he tells people about, the best you can do is own up to them and say you're making a change. It really does go away with time, and people will be proud of you for being honest and moving on with dignity.

MistyMaisy

Thanks everybody.. Yes, he does need to expand his vocabulary. He can't spell right half the time and was failing all his classes.. I'm still worried about what he's saying to other people though. D: I wish we never dated. I wish he wasn't "my ex", I'd prefer "someone I knew was there but not acknowledged them". Gah. He just won't leave me alone.

FBD

his words are likely to hurt, which is why its important to ignore him completely i know its hard but we are her for you

MistyMaisy

Thanks *hug* Relationships suck.. Seriously.. XD Ignoring him is hard when there are comments like that.. I think he needs to see a shrink. Anybody else with me? .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00