My Introduction

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by citygirl, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citygirl

citygirl Member

I came to this site today b/c for the past two months I have tried to overdose, give myself alcohol poisoning. Last night I had so my sleeping pills and I still couldn't go down, this morning, my stomach was VIOLENT. It's like my body was getting rid of it anyway it could. So I sit here again, drinking myself to death, hoping my body will just give up and let me die. I don't have a sole to reach out to. And to make it worse yesterday I called 911, but I couldn't even speak, they never showed up, so I know now that I can truly die in my apartment and no one would discover me for days, may be weeks. Yeah, that really makes me feel like I am less than dirt. I can't take this pain anymore. I don't want to do this anymore. If I wasn't afraid I would kill and innocent person I would swing my car out in front a tractor trailer on the highway. I want to die. I don't want to do this anymore.

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. I'm glad you found the site. I'm glad you are now able to recieve the support it seems you so need. Hang in there dear. If you ever need to talk, please feel free to contact me. You aren't alone, remember that. :hug:

Take care :) :hug:

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

First off welcome to SF, glad you found us. Hope you find what you are looking for here.

Did you call 911 with your cell or house phone??

4. citygirl

citygirl Member

I called from my cell phone. I don't have a land line, may thats why huh?

5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

i don't know usually they can trace any number even a cellphone. Too much watching CSI i think. They can usually locate cell holder and address. I'm not sure though. I'm sorry they didn't show up. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.