Hi there,
Sorry to intrude and bother you all! I was forwarded. My name is Kurtis I'm 28 and from the UK. I'm a survivor of child and sexual abuse inflicted by my father. Obviously this is going on 13 years ago now. But 13 years of PTSD, anxiety and depression, self harming, suicide attempts and I've just not had many people around all my life not the same support group most people have. Recently though, I reported the abuse I suffered to the police and I spoke out, and it's now in investigation stages and he's finally going to have to answer for what he did to me. However, I'm in severe financial despair, I go days without eating, I'm just crippled with stress and legal fees <mod edit - guidelines >
Sorry to intrude and bother you all! I was forwarded. My name is Kurtis I'm 28 and from the UK. I'm a survivor of child and sexual abuse inflicted by my father. Obviously this is going on 13 years ago now. But 13 years of PTSD, anxiety and depression, self harming, suicide attempts and I've just not had many people around all my life not the same support group most people have. Recently though, I reported the abuse I suffered to the police and I spoke out, and it's now in investigation stages and he's finally going to have to answer for what he did to me. However, I'm in severe financial despair, I go days without eating, I'm just crippled with stress and legal fees <mod edit - guidelines >
Last edited by a moderator:

