'I know I keep you amused but I feel I'm being used'
'You lured me away from home just to save you from being alone'
'You stole my heart and that's what really hurt'
'All I needed was a friend to lend a guiding hand'
'I wish I'd never seen your face'
'You made a first-class fool out of me'
'But I'm as blind as a fool can be'
'You stole my heart but I love you anyway'

Pondering over sending her an email telling her how I feel or should I just ignore her? The weird thing is she said last she wasn't even attracted to him or wasn't that keen about him :../

peacelovingguy

I'd not send the email if she has treated you like the person in the song.

Emailing is not the best way to convey how you feel to a woman - its not as bad as a text message but maybe you could just twitter her and she'll get the hint IF you don't want her no more.

I take it she has betrayed your love and took another man?

I've been there - and there is an old blues song 'Come on in my kitchen' by Mssr Robert Johnston, famed blues player said to have sold his soul to the devil and so on. Dud deal as he died way young. Maybe he said to the devil "give me fame" - Lucifer was the angel in charge of music or so the story goes. But anyhow, I digress, as per usual.

In this song he says...

"the women I loved
I took from my best friend
Some joker got lucky
Stole her back again"

Anyhow, follow your heart with love - but let your head in on the plan also. Try and get advice off people you know about any potential partner or lover (partner sounds like a business chum not the love of your life)

You got nothing to lose by telling her, face to face, that you love her. Forget emails - an email cannot sit up all night and win someone's heart. Emails can be ignored - maybe get deleted.

But if you turn up with some flowers, she has to listen at least.

I'd go for it myself - I mean, if I felt what you felt over a woman - I'd be writing love poems - writing a song, be like a man on a mission from God - win the girl, get the baddies, save the world.

Good luck - let me know if you got anywhere.

I think it's time to move on bud. When a relationship doesn't work out it's for a reason. Otherwise it would have worked out. Once another girl that you like comes along you will totally forget about this. It will happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00