my life is boring

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by saint6, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

it really is, i have nothing to live for, nothing to look forward to in life. im just bored and tired of all this shit. i really just dont want to live anymore i dont really care about life, its just not for me. but ill try to keep myself from trying anything for my family, but thats about the only thing there is left for me. i dont care what happens to me in my future, i can be a bum on the street, i can be in prison, i really could care less. its not that im sad that much anymore to where i hate it when i dont have friends or when people think less of me, its where i just dont want to live this life cause its boring. i think thats why i like stuff like anarchy and rebeling against authority cause its more exciting than the regular shit people do :dry:

2. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

man i can relate to that. it seems like everyone must go down a similar path: school, college, work, family, death. how fucking dull is that? we are integrated into this system for kindergarten onwards. I think a great deal of us just dont like and it and get bored with it like you and me. Im trying hard to break away from the system, unfortunately it gets pretty lonely, but im still searching for another path. Im saving up to travel, gonna do my own thing, fuck the uniform system.

um lol, yeah your not alone

3. saint6

saint6 Well-Known Member

yup, the regular life that everyone is "supposed" to live isn't for me. i dont want to live like everyone else. i dont want to just graduate then get a good career then get married and eventuality die off, if thats all to life, well then fuck life. i want to do something that will make me feel accomplished before i die, something that people can remember me for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.