My life is getting wasted.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Nithin Adarsh, Apr 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nithin Adarsh

Nithin Adarsh Banned Member

Oh god!My whole life is getting wasted due to my symptoms. I had to drop out of school due to my disorders. I can't focus on anything.idk if its epilepsy or something.I get severe head pressure and tightness of head after taking a meal.And sometimes it almost becomes unbearable. Idk if I'm gonna get cured or waste my life being a potato.
    Oh god!God must help me if he's there.

CGMAngel likes this.
  2. Nithin Adarsh

And I just wanna cry all day.I lost my once in a lifetime best friend.I'm loosing everything now. :(
    My friends, my life and everything. Idk I just wanna cry and cry and cry and cry.

3. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hello Nithin, maybe seeing a doctor to rule out anything physical. It could be anxiety, anxiety has some very strange symptoms(including head pressure) Also the more we focus on it the worse it gets. Maybe get medically checked out and see what you're dealing with. I'm sorry you're going through this, it can really disrupt your life.
    Brian

Nithin Adarsh likes this.
  4. Nithin Adarsh

I got checked out bro.Some say its depression and anothers say its schizophrenia!im confused as hell bro

5. Brian777

Thats quite a difference in diagnosis, maybe you need an expert. I'm sorry buddy, neither one is good but I think I'd choose depression if I had a choice. Are they treating you with anything ......medication??

6. Nithin Adarsh

yes..im on anti depressants for about 5 months and still I don't see a change.. :(

7. Brian777

Sorry to hear that bro, sometimes they have to try different medications to see what works for you. I hope they get a sure diagnosis for the problem, then at least they'll know what they're treating. Hang in there buddy, you'll get through this.

8. Nithin Adarsh

Thank u so much Brain. :)
    and how you doing btw?

9. Brian777

To be honest pretty crap, but it'll pass.....take care young brother

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.