My list of woes ( to be added as I go along )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

so in the recent weeks i feel like more and more 'bad luck' things have been happening. It got to the extent that i have decided to write down all the things happening. Maybe it will help clear my karma. but i haven't done anything bad. il add to the list as they happen.

1. My granny died ( i didn't know her too well so not too affected, but i still knew her a bit)
  2. my bag (with passport) inside got stolen
  3. i thought i got contact lens stuck in eye ( later found out it was fine )
  4. my free t shirt had a hole in it ( later got it replaced, yay!)
  5. slept in for exam and missed it
  6. got fined 250€ for a party
  7. missed deadline for assignment submission (submitted it two days late)
  8. my friend lied to me and said she didnt want to go for a walk with me and instead went with her friend
  9. i found out my crush had sex with my flatmate
  10. i broke my flatmates cushion
  11. quite possibly also broke the washing machine
  12. most likely missing out on the opportunity for a free trip to germany because my passport got stolen and i now have no id in time for trip
im beginning to think maybe all this happened because of my granny dying. maybe the world is mourning with her so we are all suffering? i dont feel too down about everything thats happened, but i could really do without some of them (such as losing 250€). i thought my granny would be looking down on me and helping me. haha i guess not. maybe we all need to suffer while the world is mourning her death. may she rest in peace. i guess it would be weird if she died and everything carried on like normal. i guess some things have to go wrong

Last edited:
Hi there,

so in the recent weeks i feel like more and more 'bad luck' things have been happening. It got to the extent that i have decided to write down all the things happening. Maybe it will help clear my karma. but i haven't done anything bad. il add to the list as they happen.

1. My granny died ( i didn't know her too well so not too affected, but i still knew her a bit)
  8. my friend lied to me and said she didnt want to go for a walk with me and instead went with her friend
  12. most likely missing out on the opportunity for a free trip to germany because my passport got stolen and i now have no id in time for trip
im beginning to think maybe all this happened because of my granny dying. maybe the world is mourning with her so we are all suffering? i dont feel too down about everything thats happened, but i could really do without some of them (such as losing 250€). i thought my granny would be looking down on me and helping me. haha i guess not. maybe we all need to suffer while the world is mourning her death. may she rest in peace. i guess it would be weird if she died and everything carried on like normal. i guess some things have to go wrong
Hugs again Bubble .. hoping you find peace xx

13. my flatmate ate my lasagna

13. my flatmate ate my lasagna
  14. i might have possibly failed a project, i have emailed lectuerer asking for clarification

nobodyknows71

For a Phoenix to rise, it must first burn.
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey there bubbles. That’s quite a run of bad luck you’ve got going on huh? It’s good the you don’t sound too downbeat by it all, it’s got to turn soon, just by the law of averages right?

Hang tight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$275.00
Goal
$255.00