My Mother died

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
This morning, my Mother's Care-giver called me to say that my Mother passed away. She had been already in the terminal stage for the past month. Even with the oxygen tank, her respiration finally expired. She also had Dementia so she could hardly recognize me, if at all. Her failure to recognize me made it difficult to visit her, as it took an emotional toll on me. Of course, her Inability to recognize is not her fault at all, but rather the Dementia. Since she died at the age of 95, she lived much longer than my three cousins who died within the last 10 years or so. I would appreciate prayers for her that she is now in a better place. Anyway, that leaves me as the last remaining survivor of my family. So to preserve the name, I have to live long. And that's the purpose of this website.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
This morning, my Mother's Care-giver called me to say that my Mother passed away. She had been already in the terminal stage for the past month. Even with the oxygen tank, her respiration finally expired. She also had Dementia so she could hardly recognize me, if at all. Her failure to recognize me made it difficult to visit her, as it took an emotional toll on me. Of course, her Inability to recognize is not her fault at all, but rather the Dementia. Since she died at the age of 95, she lived much longer than my three cousins who died within the last 10 years or so. I would appreciate prayers for her that she is now in a better place. Anyway, that leaves me as the last remaining survivor of my family. So to preserve the name, I have to live long. And that's the purpose of this website.
my condolences to you. winslow. my thoughts are with you.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
20200417_014013.png

Religious-Words-of-Sympathy-for-Loss-of-Mother.jpg

I'm sincerely sorry to hear of your mother's passing Winslow. I truly believe that she is in a better place and at peace.

Praying for you at this time. Please take good care of yourself - Kira *hug10 *console ox

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Winslow,, I just want to remind you that you are a part of the SF family also so please stay here and keep talking to us through the next few hard days we are here for you, if you're comfortable with that, that is :) More prayers your way *hug

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
My condolences to you Winslow. I'm glad your mother lived a long life with you by her side. My heart goes out to you today and I'm thinking of you. *sadhug

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Thinking of you and your mom, sweet Winslow. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you take good care of yourself. *sadhug
♥️♥️♥️

Lotus

Pariah...
SF Supporter
My condolences @Winslow and my thoughts are with you during this difficult time, I can't imagine how painful this time will be for you. Remember you aren't alone so long as you have us.

Wishing your ma a happy and pain free next life from the Buddhist segment of SF

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
@Winslow So sorry to learn of your loss Winslow. No matter how expected it is, it always hurts. I will hold you and your mom up in my prayers. And hope that you will be around for a very long time to keep the family going.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00