My princess of a pooch

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Lorax, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

Well, after a bad breakup, I went out of town for a week. The one time we left my pooches home. We got home, and found a letter saying our dogs were to noisy from after we left. One dog was there, the other was gone. Not in a pound, street, no calls. I hope she was adopted in by new people, but it seems obvious what happened.

She was a shizu, and one of the most proud dogs I've ever met! You call, and she would sit there, just out of reach. Then once you turned, she would pounce on you, and kiss you. Oh no, only she decided when to kiss. She would shove her paws out, and turn away if she didn't want to.

She only trusted 5 people in her life. Her favorite being me & my dad. She was very timid & shy. Any strangers, even the girl i saw daily she would bark and hide. She was a scrapper too! She could take down a deer, and she was only the size of a cat! She lost an eye, fighting said cat. So we got her a tag with a skull & cross bones (pirate dog was her knick name) amongst others.

I had her 7 years or so. I helped raise her as a puppy. She was so shy, and would kill anyone who tried stealing or hurting her people. But she had the sweetest personality. She loved to the point I put her above any person in my life.

She was my best friend for many years. I never thought I'd go on without my baby, but I have. But I cry at the thought of her. She was my only company for 3 years. (And my silly cats and other pooch and a goofy hamster) but she was my child. I'd of ###### anyone who hurt her.

Where ever you are Baby, I will always remember how you held my life together. Please be alive & happy. I love you.

2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Totally breaks my heart when I hear stories like this.

Hope your proud lion dog finds her way back to you somehow.

3. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

"Lion dog" haha, she'd probably take on a lion. Or bark & run for cover. She bites like a shark, I got a few chomps carrying the cats. But she didn't mean to. She just wanted to eat the enemy.

4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Lol. I call them lion dogs because they got heart of lions.

5. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

Now the Zoo was never able to prove that…