My reason for being

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i've been having alot of trouble lately and alot of things have been getting me down. But not today :D because today it got cold enough this arfternoon that after my babys bath i could put her in a onesie. the first shes been in, in six months meaning last time she was only rolling around, this time i can watch a little girl giggleing and running around in a beautiful pink princess onsie! it was so funny getting her in it then watching her get used to it. If you've ever seen a dog in socks you'll understand a bit better what it was like watching her walk arund for the first few minutes. so cute watching her little face screwed up in consintration as she inspects her own feet and so adorable cutling her all soft and warm in her new pjs.
i thought i'd share this moment because as i cuddled her and laughed with her tonight i felt the sense of rightness that im still here to do this. It's hard going and somedays i wish i wasn't here but never about her. never do i doubt i'm meant to love and care for this precious little human and even when shes being so frustrating i wanna cry its still a good feeling because i know its not my dark thought but a normal parental reaction to having your dinner poured into your lap. And i never want to leave her alone in the world because she has me and i have her and together were gonna be just fine. :)

sahel

SF Supporter
You are are great mom, she is lucky to have you. :) and I am glad to read that you notice beauty and cuteness of your little angel and you enjoy your gift:*
Hope, you two will see very beautiful and happy days.:*

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Awwww that is amazing! I appreciate what you have written here more than most because I am longing for a baby, always wanted one, I'm glad you had the chance to see it was all worth it in the end to see her hopping and walking around in her onesie! Proud of you :)

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Aww, this is so sweet :) Reminds me of how I feel about my nephew. He brightens my day no matter how I am feeling. I am glad that you will keep fighting the bad feelings, and remember we are always here for you too :)

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I understand your feelings but you have to remain strong. You daughter is the important and never forget that. You have to stay strong and keep safe. Keep posting as we can help you get through your each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00