Practical Advice My way of dealing with everyday life

So, today i had things to do all around the clock, from errands i had to run to calls i had to make to tasks i had to do, work, studying and so on, and it made me feel worthy in a way and less depressed!

Now i don't know if this will work out for everyone, but, what i'm suggesting is making a schedule for yourself for your everyday life, yes a schedule! Even if it'll be different on daily basis but if you keep an eye on the clock to make sure you're doing what you're supposed to be doing instead of sitting around doing nothing you might feel better, again, this is only a suggestion that kind of worked for me. I am a firm believer that keeping yourself busy is the best practice to avoid chronic depression.

Now, we can use this thread to share easy tasks that we can do to keep ourselves busy, for example, i will watch a movie at 2PM, at 4 i'll prepare something to eat, at 5 i'll call a friend, an hour later i'm going to read something, and so on. Thanks for reading, sending hugs and positive vibes to everyone :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00