• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

My whole family's torn apart right now

Sadly1

Well-Known Member
#1
First, I get caught with images and go to prison. Then while I'm in prison, my aunt dies from cancer and her husband dies from a drunk driver the same day I got released under supervised reentry. Then I get badly injured from my experience being in prison repeatedly which got ignored. Then my dad goes to prison and gets hurt in an unprovoked attack. Then my dad's sister and my cousin both die from fentanyl not even that far off from each other. (and my older cousin was like a big brother to me). I'm on a registry for life. My aunt is talking shit about me (she's the same person who got my younger brother taken away in a custody dispute 15 years ago). My life's been in turmoil for over a decade now.
 
#5
feel free to share more if youd like. i couldnt imagine all of that going off like that. we are here if it helps. we listen and if wanted can give advice. *hug
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00
Top