Narcissist.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Lune Bleue, Jun 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lune Bleue

Lune Bleue Member

I can't even properly sum up how frustrating it is to deal with one. I just stopped talking to one and the amount of frustration in dealing with him has been much higher then dealing with a sociopath (which I also did in the past).

Anyone else has been driven insane by dealing with narcissists?

Also, my mother is narcissist and I somehow often end up dealing with narcissists. In fact it seems like I have no idea how to approach or deal with people who are neither narcissist (experiences from dealing with my mother) nor victims of narcissist parents (since we can relate to each other). Is there any ways out of this? Of course I enjoy bonds with other victims of narcissism as they are probably deeper then any I could make with others but I'd at least like to be able to deal with others without feeling awkward all the time.

2. Narcissists are quite easy to deal with for me. Their attitude is mostly dependent on what others think of them. All you truly have to do is do something that threatens their self-esteem to bring them down. Then, in the process, they become extremely easy to manipulate and control.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.