Need help

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by jegsu34, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jegsu34

jegsu34 Member

I have been struggling a lot this past week. Things still seem to be going down hill. I feel like I am the only one here, I am alone in everything I do. I have no friends and my family does not understand. They think depression is like a cold, it will just go away.
    No one likes me, know no one wants to be friends, I am alone. I am a loser, everything I do is wrong, I have no self-esteem, and I am worthless.
    I hate myself. All I do is sit in my room and stare at the wall most of the time or I sleep. I want to escape, end this battle I am fighting.
    If I do leave the house it is mostly with my parents. I live at home because I am not able to work, so I make no money. I am a failure.

2. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

Have you tried therapy? or try antidepressants? Family counseling?

3. jegsu34

jegsu34 Member

I am currently on all different types of antidepressants and in therapy. But still having a really rough week

4. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

I've been struggling for a while now too. I've come to the point that I have to write notes reminding me of why I should stay safe because I've been so depressed lately. Is there anything that might keep you going and then remind yourself about it? It's working for me. It may be just one thing that will keep you going, but if it can motivate you to stay positive, at least you have one reason to hang in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.