need something and miss my auntie

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by passionfruit3, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. passionfruit3

passionfruit3 Member

I used to go to a nami support group.with my aunt.i loved it there occasionally I didnt but mostly I loved it.recently my aunt stopped taking me cause of health complications and she says she doesn't want to drive at night.im not angry with her but now we don't spend any time together and when I talk to her I get irritated easily dont know why.i want to better my relationship with my aunt but it seems like nami was all we had in common.i still love her and the topic I meant to talk about wasnt supposed to be her but it came up makes me sad.anyway back to nami the buses dont come at night so I have no way to get there I want to learn to drive but no one will teach me and due to my history not sure I can.theres a place called the wellness and recovery center I want to go and my mom says shell take me but has been holding out when I ask she says something like not now.i want to be more social and make friends but my life feels so limited now in what I can do . people wonder why I try and kill myself well its cause I never had something that made me want to live

2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

tell your mum you really need the opportunity to go these groups as it is affecting your mental health and keep pushing it. keep in contact with your aunt, confide how you feel. stay safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.