Need the site!!

Need the site! Need my Nan

Grrr I CAN'T have lost it all I just CAN'T!!!!!

I've been trying to get onto my nan's memorial site and I think they companies site has fgone down or somerthing.
I can't loose this site. It's the place I go when I can't handle the pain and grief. It's the place I talk to her. It's a place for my family. It's MY NAN'S.

I need a link to her. I don't know what I will do if I don't get back on that site, sure I could make another one but I have had this one for months and it FEELS like it's Nan's now.

Maybe it sounds like I am making a big deal out of something stupid here but it's like...it's like they took away my Nan from me. Then we had to get rid of most of her belongings, then I lost her house, and this site is the last thing of hers I have.

Don't know if any of this makes sense, probably not. Just me rambling nonsense as usual *sigh*

I just want my Nan :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.. has it only been happening today? Maybe it'll be there tomorrow. You could try dropping the webmasters an e-mail if there's contact info on the site to ask what's going on. I can imagine how upsetting that is for you, I really hope the site isn't gone and it is just technical issues. :hug:

I tried replying to an email they sent me a few days ago (erm 30/12) and it came back as failed :sad:

i know deep down i am making a big fuss out of this but i hope people can understand why...

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
It isn't nothing sam. It is a link you felt you had to her and it is no longer there for you. It makes you feel as if that last bit has been taken away. I am sorry that it is going this way. They may be experiencing some difficulties and need to work it out. In the meantime, maybe you can compile some of the things you have and make a wonderful tribute to her. Don't think of it as a replacement to the site you have been visiting, but an addition to the close ties you have. I hope they get it going soon. :hug:

Hun I'm sorry about your nans site I hope that it is a glitch and you have found it again.

I'm really sorry to hear about your home too though-what's occuring there? Can I do anything to help-you know you guys are always welcome here don't you?!

Take care and stay safe

XXX

sorry slinky. Just saw ur post. No i still cant get onto the site :cry:

As 4 the house. Phil is buying it. He threw all my stuff away so i cant even stay there. Mum dont want us staying there tho she wont admit it. So seriously, dont invite us to urs cos we wud be there in bout 10mins lol. :laugh:

pm me when u nxt at home and ill call u and explain it all xoxo

liveinhope

Sam im so sorry hun i was privelaged enough to visit your nan on that site hun and i know how much it means to you.
Hun do u want to share web address perhaps by pm and we can all or i will help you keep trying sweetie

HUGS:sad:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00